This is an approximate chronology of the New 52 DC Universe (DCnU) in the future.
- Action Comics 18 (Backup Story) - In a Superman museum, a kid was getting picked on. Inspired by Superman a group of kids stood up to the bullies.
- Action Comics 16 (Backup Story) - The President-Elect Hiroshi Takaneda arrived in Brande Plaza with the Legion of Super-Heroes present as security. A man fired at Takaneda and Ultra Boy saved him. Shrinking Violet and Chameleon captured the assassin, who tried to warn them that Takaneda was not who they thought he was. Before he could be taken into custody, the assassin blew himself up and Brainiac 5 used a force field belt to contain the blast. Takaneda thanked the Legion and left; however, what they didn't know was that he was really Universo.
- NOTE: Earth is under martial law (as referenced in Action Comics 16).
- NOTE: Worlds began to secede from the United Planets and half the Universe sank into genocide (as referenced in Action Comics 16).
- The remaining members of the Legion of Super-Heroes used Sensor's abilities to disguise themselves as soldiers and snuck into their old headquarters to get the last Time Bubble. Sensor's images faded and Chameleon was shot as Saturn Woman, Cosmic Man, and Lightning Man repaired the Time Bubble.